Breathtaking scenery, beautiful Highland lochs, mountains and glens, ancient castles and historical sites.
2-Day Loch Ness, Glencoe, Glenfinnan Viaduct & St Andrews Tour
Experience the BEST of the Scottish Highlands on this quintessential 2-day tour
- Adults From 18 years old
- Children From 7 to 17 years old
- NHS Valid ID Required
- Students Valid ID Required
Experience Glenfinnan Viaduct Tour from Edinburgh with The Hairy Coo!
We’ll take you to iconic, historic and beautiful locations
DEPARTS DAY 1 AT 8:15 AM, RETURNS DAY 2 AT 5:30 PM
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- The tour price includes the services of a friendly, knowledgeable and experienced driver-guide and transportation on one of our luxury, modern, air-conditioned coaches
- You also have the benefit of utilising our accommodation reservationists to make arrangements on your behalf, meaning all that is left to do is look forward to your tour!
ABOUT YOUR TOUR
- There’s no better way to spend your weekend, or even a mid-week break, than to
experience the Scottish Highlands! Your experienced driver-guide will enthral you with tales of Scotland, all while you experience the relaxing getaway you’ve been craving. We’ll take you to iconic, historic and beautiful locations where you can gaze in wonder at the landscapes, architecture and culture that put Scotland on the map.
- You’ll go monster-spotting on Loch Ness, visit quaint towns and be surrounded by ancient giant mountains – there’s even a stop to suit royalty and golf fanatics alike in St Andrews! You may even spot a magical flying car containing a certain boy-wizard at Glenfinnan viaduct… *
- At the end of Day 1, you spend an evening in the capital of the Highlands, Inverness – a vibrant small city packed with outstanding Scottish food and drink, accompanied with traditional live music and dancing. A great way to really feel part of the action!
- *You probably won’t see a magical flying car, but it’s fun to look just in case!
BEFORE YOUR TOUR
- We recommend you bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, no matter what the forecast appears to be…Scotland’s weather is very unpredictable!
- Don’t forget your camera to capture all the lovely scenery and wildlife you’ll encounter on your tour, which you can later share with us online
- We must remind you that while picturesque and quaint, many of the suppliers in smaller towns across the Highlands do still prefer cash payments
- You are more than welcome to bring along a carry-on bag on the tour which can be packed with essentials for the day, but we would advise keeping this bag as light and small as possible to maximise your comfort on board
- We would also expect everyone to bring one larger piece of luggage, a suitcase or backpack, which we will put in the hold of the bus during transit, this can weigh up to 15kgs per passenger and does not need to stick to any dimension restrictions as we understand those vary.
- Food is readily available at the majority of stops on tour, but you are absolutely more than welcome to bring snacks and a cold packed lunch on board. Hot drinks and soups are permitted but only if they have a secure lid.